- Ignores Pandora's audio ads.
- Supports Firefox 8.0
- Other minor Pandora support changes.
- Fixes a small issue with a thread error.
- This version should fix the authorization issue some users experienced.
- The contents of the log file are now displayed in
Tools -> LastFM -> Log file info, or you can right-click the status
bar and click "View Log".
- Fixed an issue with Deezer support.
- Fixed an issue with international users attempting to authorize their
accounts for scrobbling. (reported by MuellerLukas)
- Added support for Firefox 4.0
- You no longer need to enter your password in order to scrobble songs.
- You can enter multiple Last.fm usernames and switch between them in the
Options dialog, or by right-clicking the status bar icon.
- Added support for http://www.Jiwa.fr/
- Fixed issue with Deezer support.
- Added support for http://www.Deezer.com/
- Added support for http://www.Dora.fm/
- Added support for http://www.AccuRadio.com/
- Fixed issues with the extension losing the Pandora tab because Pandora's URL
was changing based on events.
- Fixed issue that caused the extension to not recognize a radio site if it was
loaded in the same tab as a different radio site was previously loaded in.
Example: loading Pandora and listening for a while, then loading Slacker in the
same tab (replacing Pandora), songs played on Slacker wouldn't be recognized.
- Synchronized the status bar's Song Title Display re-sizer across browser windows.
- Added support for Songbird
- Updated to support Firefox 3.5
- Fixed the Napster code, so the extension should now recognize localized versions
of Napster Web Radio.
- Updated to support Firefox 3.1
- This version strips "(Holiday)" from the names of artists when you play holiday
music on Pandora. I may expand this to allow for some more customizable
filters for fixing some of Pandora's bad tagging.
- Fixed the three small issues described here: http://tinyurl.com/lastfm-101
- Added in support for Slacker.com Radio.
- The extension now uses Audioscrobbler submission protocol version 1.2.
- The extension is now event based. When a song starts playing, the extension will
catch it almost immediately.
- Supports sending the Song title to Xfire's status display.
- Re-wrote the Cache System, now cached song data is stored in an SQLite database.
- Added support for submitting Album names (if available from the radio site.)
- Added a feature to persist the log file so logs aren't wiped out after two
sessions. (Firefox being exited twice)
- Added a debug mode.
- Fixed the issue of the extension sometimes only submitting every other play.
- Uses Growl (if available) for notifications on OS X. (Firefox 3+ only)
- Added a Status bar icon toggle. Click the read "as" icon to expand/retract
displaying the current Song Title. Click the song title to focus the current
radio tab. (You can hide this in the Options dialog)
- Added a Heart icon to the status bar. Click it to toggle marking the current song
as Loved when it is submitted. (You can hide this icon in the Options dialog)
- Added a Tag icon to the status bar. Click it to bring up a dialog allowing you
to add tags to the current song. (You can hide this icon in the Options dialog)
- The tag dialog will load your personal Top 12 tags, as well as the current
tracks Top 12 tags. (In versions of Firefox below 3.0 the tagging functions
will be hidden as they use some new features that were added in 3.0)
- I split the Song Notifications into two settings, so now you can have it
display alerts when a song plays, when it submits, or both.
- Added alerts for some error messages, when you click these they will bring
up the Options dialog.
- Clicking the "Now Playing" and "Submitted" alerts will now properly focus
the Firefox window and the current radio tab.
- Updated the supported Firefox version to 3.0.*
- Added support Firefox 3's "Secure Addon Updates".
- Fixed the issue with the new Pandora API.
- Fixed: When a new Firefox window opened (via a popup or just opening a new window) the
log file would be cleared, now the log only clears when you actually close all the
Firefox windows and restart Firefox.
- Fixed a small bug that happened sometimes when submitting the cache.
- Redesigned the Options dialog, now it doesn't look as ugly / it's more organized..
- Added in a new way of displaying the messages shown when "Show a message when a song starts,
and when it's submitted to Last.FM?" is checked. Now it is less annoying.
(Doesn't work on Mac OS X as far as I know. It's a Firefox/Mozilla issue, I can't fix it.)
(Thanks for the suggestion, Matt)
- Added an option pertaining to the new message display style, "Focus the Pandora tab when
you click a song alert?", with this option checked, the message turns into a link, and
clicking the link displays the Pandora.com tab (if it's not already displayed). (So you can
hit "I don't like it", or skip the song, or whatever else you might want to do.)
- Fixed a bug in the caching code.
- The extension now saves a log of the current browsing session, aswell as a log of the
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't turn off the message displayed at the start of a song when
"Show a message when a song is submitted to Last.FM?" was checked.
- Added in a new caching feature.
- Fixed an issue that happened if Pandora.com was loaded while the extension was disabled
and then the extension was enabled, it wouldn't load the code until you closed and
re-opened the Pandora tab. Now it loads the code a few seconds after you enable the
extension if there is a Pandora tab open.
Note: If you enable in the middle of a song, you'll need to pause and then play the song
in order for the extension to pick up the current song data, or else it will just start
sending data when the next song starts.
- Added a link in the new "Log file info" dialog created in the last version.
This link will open the log directory that contains the log file, aswell as the
cache files. (May not work on all Operating Systems)
- Fixed a reported issue with debug/alert messages.
- Added logging status to a file, so you can see any errors or other information
inside the lastfm.log file.
- Added a new menu item that brings up a file information dialog that displays where
you can find the log and cache files on your computer.
- Fixed an issue with FoxyTunes stopping the extension from reading the song data if the
FoxyTunes code loaded late..
- Fixed a couple of small bugs that were stopping the extension from saving songs to cache
if the submission servers were down.